2017 Continuum of Care Orientation
March 30, 2017
Each year, the Alliance to End Homelessness in Suburban Cook County must submit a competitive application to the United States Department of Housing Urban Development (HUD) for homelessness assistance funding.
Federal agencies issue Notices of Funding Availability (NOFA) to announce available funding for various programs. The Continuum of Care NOFA offers homeless assistance grant funding to support transitional and permanent supportive housing for homeless people in suburban Cook County.
For individual agencies in Cook County to receive HUD funding, each agency must apply for funding through the local Continuum of Care planning process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE 2017 CONTINUUM OF CARE ORIENTATION?
- Homeless service organizations
- Affordable housing developers
- Local government agencies
- Community development organizations
- Churches & faith communities
- Any other agency, business or individual interested in learning more about the Alliance, homeless issues, and funding
WHEN: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12 PM
WHERE: Catholic Charities, 721 N LaSalle, Chicago, in the Vincent Room
RSVP REQUIRED: Please RSVP to email@example.com by May 5th to reserve your seat!