Continuum of Care Orientation
Posted: May 7, 2019
Are you interested in supporting the work to prevent and end homelessness in suburban Cook County? Do you want to learn about funding opportunities to help achieve these goals?
Join us for the Alliance to End Homelessness Continuum of Care (CoC) Orientation and Annual Membership Meeting
Thursday May 30, 2019 at Catholic Charities, 721 N LaSalle Drive, Chicago, IL 60654 from 9 to 12:00pm.
To attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting is an opportunity to learn about:
- Homelessness in suburban Cook County
- The Alliance to End Homelessness
- Federal funding opportunities
- The annual CoC funding application process
- Project-types that can be funded through the CoC (i.e. Transitional Housing-Rapid Re-housing Joint component, Rapid Re-housing, and Permanent Supportive Housing)
- Funding opportunities to provide housing to survivors of domestic violence
- And how you can support the work to prevent and end homelessness in our community
If you are interested in pursuing funding through the CoC, please review the funding timeline for more details. Dates are subject to change.
Look for updates by email and at: http://www.suburbancook.org/nofa.
Key dates include:
- June 14, 10-12:00pm: Application and ESnaps training
- June 24, 5pm: Renewals applications submitted
- July 2, 5pm: New project applications submitted
- July 17, 9-5pm: New project oral presentations
Whether you are new to the Continuum of Care or a current member, this is your opportunity to learn about the work of the Alliance and funding opportunities to prevent and end homelessness in suburban Cook County.
We hope to see you there!