2018 Continuum of Care Orientation
May 22, 2018
Each year, the Alliance to End Homelessness in Suburban Cook County must submit a competitive application to the United States Department of Housing Urban Development (HUD) for homelessness assistance funding.
Federal agencies issue Notices of Funding Availability (NOFA) to announce available funding for various programs. The Continuum of Care NOFA offer homeless assistance grant funding to support transitional, permanent and rapid re-housing for homeless people in suburban Cook County.
For individual agencies in Cook County to receive HUD funding, each agency must apply for funding through the local Continuum of Care planning process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE 2018 CONTINUUM OF CARE ORIENTATION?
- Homeless service organizations
- Affordable housing developers
- Local government agencies
- Community development organizations
- Churches & faith communities
- Any other agency, business or individual interested in learning more about the Alliance, homeless issues, and funding
WHEN: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
WHERE: Catholic Charities, 721 N LaSalle Street, St Vincent Room, Chicago
RSVP: Please RSVP by June 8 to Sharon King to reserve your seat and to insure that you receive a folder of material at the orientation. firstname.lastname@example.org